1927 Followers

Katiebabs Library of Books

Excerpt from Burning For You (M/M Contemporary Romance) by KT Grant

Reblogged from KT Grant: Redheaded Author of Sexy:
— feeling evil grin

A sexy excerpt from Burning For You, my M/M romance set in NYC releasing on Monday:

He opened his eyes when he heard the back door open and the muffled sounds of music. The door closed with a bang, and footsteps shuffled over the pavement.

“Patrick?”

There was no use in keeping quiet. Christian would find him soon enough. “Over here.”

“Are you feeling well?” Christian stood in front of him.

He sighed. “How did you know I was out here?”

“I watched you leave. Are you feeling okay?” Christian gave his shoulder a light squeeze.

He swallowed as Christian’s thumb brushed over his collar bone. “I’m not feeling too hot.”

Christian’s licked his bottom lip. “I think I know what can make you feel better.

“What I need is—”

Christian pressed his mouth against Patrick’s and slid his tongue inside. Patrick gasped and spread his fingers across the lean chest. Christian responded by pressing him into the side of the old, rusted phone booth. His knee went between Patrick’s legs and bumped against his groin.

Oh my God. He’s kissing me!

Christian swiped the inside of his mouth with his tongue. “Kiss me back, damn it,” he ordered and bit down on Patrick’s bottom lip.

“We shouldn’t be doing this,” Patrick whispered as Christian rubbed up against him.

“Just...a few...minutes. Okay?” Christian said between eager kisses.

Ah, why not? He inhaled, wrapped his arms around the older man, and stuck out his tongue to play with Christian’s.

“God, I love your lips.” Christian licked the roof of Patrick’s mouth as he cupped Patrick’s ass cheeks. He brought him up tighter against him, grinding against Patrick’s hard cock.

“Stop, I’ll come.” Patrick muttered against Christian’s mouth.

“We can’t have that now, can we?” Christian gave him another wet kiss.

Patrick lifted Christian’s shirttails from his slacked and reached under to touch his skin.

“Your chest feels nice.”

Christian chuckled and bit down on his ear. He unbuttoned the top of Patrick’s jeans—unzipping his fly. Sliding down into Patrick’s cotton boxers, he squeezed his cock. “I love a man who wears boxers.” He looked at him through heavy lidded eyes and sucked

Patrick’s lip as he stroked up and down his length. “Do you like the way I touch you?”

Yes, God, yes. Patrick nodded and drew him in for another kiss.

Christian chuckled and locked lips with him.

Patrick could barely stand as the other man used his hands in ways no one ever had before, stroking his thumbs along his ridge and then moving his fingers under, drawing circles over his balls. Not even Zane had made him feel this hot. “I’ve never...made out in public or in a...alley,” he huffed against Christian’s mouth and almost clawed at his shoulders as the man’s jeans fell around his ankles.

“Me either. This will be a first for us both.” Christian gave one last tug on Patrick’s dick and got down on his knees.

Patrick Medcaff is a thirty-something blue collar worker trying to make ends meet in Manhattan. He dreams of owning a condo, and in order to do that he has to work a part-time job along with his full time job as a handyman at the ritzy St. Jennings hotel. Patrick will be the newest addition to the New York City College janitorial staff where he is introduced to the shark looking handsome Dean of the Economics department, Christian Jennings.

When Christian and Patrick meet, sparks fly between the two. Patrick thinks nothing can come out of their attraction because Christian is a college graduate who comes from an affluent family made of money, while he barely has two pennies to rub together. Christian, on the other hand, can’t get Patrick off his mind, and will prove that although they are opposites in every way, their desires for one another can’t be ignored.

Soon these two are embarking on a secret love affair. But when an ex-boyfriend of Patrick’s comes back to claim him, Christian will do whatever he can to keep Patrick as his own

Source: http://ktgrnt.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/burning-for-you-lovestruck-2