katiebabs

Katiebabs Library of Books

WTFckery Book Alert! Craveheart: The Forbidden Tale of the Loch Ness Monster by KT Grant

— feeling what?!?

Back in 2013 when I started to embrace self-publishing, there was a lot of talk about a certain type of niche stories being published, specifically on Amazon, now better known as monster erotica. These stories are shorts at under 30 pages, and usually priced at $2.99, highlighting such creatures as Bigfoot, aliens and dinosaurs getting their freak on in some eyebrow raising ways. I had joked that one day I would write my own monster erotica, but featuring a creature that doesn't get too much monster erotica love- the Loch Ness Monster.

Three years later, writing something along the lines of monster erotica was always in the back of my mind. I hemmed and hawed on writing something featuring the Loch Ness Monster finding his happily ever after UNTIL... I was dared to. So, in December, a few weeks before the end of 2015, I sat down to write an paranormal erotica featuring the Loch Ness Monster.

This is what I came up with:

Craveheart cover

Because it started out as a dare, and why should Bigfoot, orcs, alpha aliens and billionaire dinosaurs have all the fun?

When sexy witch Fiona catches her boyfriend boinking one of the bridesmaids at a Scottish wedding on Halloween night, she storms out of the hall. Fuming mad, she ends up on a secluded path leading to the infamous Loch Ness. The dark water calls to her…so why not? To cool off, she throws caution to the wind and her clothes on the rocks as she indulges in a midnight skinny dip in the loch.

When the renowned Loch Ness Monster joins her, she’s shocked to learn the lore is true. The monster does exist! And soon, Fiona’s swim becomes an erotic kinktastic underwater adventure she’ll never forget!

WARNING: This paranormal erotica has, a redhead with a temper, naughty skinny dipping in the Loch Ness, and a strapping bearded lumberjack highlander with mammoth thighs. Also, the lovesick Loch Ness Monster with a massive forked tongue and way too many frisky tentacles makes an appearance.

Craveheart: The Forbidden Tale of the Loch Ness Monster will be published on Sunday 2/14 (Yes, I picked Valentine's Day purposely), and priced at .99 cents (A steal at 20 pages versus $2.99 for most monster erotica lurve).