katiebabs

Katiebabs Library of Books

Reblogged from Parajunkee:
No Prince Charming Cover Reveal
No Prince Charming Cover Reveal

Cover Design by Me...Parajunkee.

About the Book:

“Once upon a time, there was a girl who dressed up and went to a big party at the palace. There, she met a prince. They danced and fell in love…”

Damn good line. Too bad I don’t believe a word of it anymore.

My name is Claire Montgomery, and I’m not a princess. I’m a fighter. I worked hard to earn my place on the emergency image repair team for one of the biggest public relations companies in the country. We’ve been called to the renowned Chicago headquarters of Stone Global Corporation, where it’s our job to clean up a heap of the Stone family’s filthiest laundry. Our success will be the biggest victory of my career. I’m on my game. I’m ready.

Why doesn’t “ready” include a contingency plan for Killian Stone?

My name is Killian Stone. They call me the “enigma of Miracle Mile,” and that’s the way I like it. Elite tycoons want into my bank account. Their wives and daughters want into my pants. They’ll all do anything for a piece of the enigma—until a crack in the castle is too huge for anyone to ignore. What they all don’t know is that I’m thrilled about the fissure. Their fascination with the scandal means nobody will look at the bigger secret of the Stone family. I’m safe.

Until Claire Montgomery walks through my doors.

Her honesty, her bravery, her humor…they pull me in, a prism against the gray walls of my tower. I’m captivated. For the very first time, I long to shed the enigma. To share my secret. But what the hell will that get me? Even if she fits the slipper I offer…I’m no Prince Charming.

If you want to show off the cover on your own site, the assets are here.