1950 Followers
katiebabs

Katiebabs Library of Books

Review: Scars and Stripes

The Last Good Knight Part I: Scars and Stripes (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz

Part 1 of this serial brings you back to the world of Nora and her BDSM kinky, Scooby crew. This is just for the fans of the Original Sinners series. So good to see my beloved kinksters back. Scars and Stripes is set 3 years before The Siren and around the time Nora left Soren. Nora is bored, hanging out at The 8th Circle when she meets a hunky, submissive Navy Seal called Lance who thinks Nora is a pretty lady. These two have a great steamy session, which Soren's interrupts. But it's not for the reason you think it is. That surprise is revealed in the next installment.

Love Nora in this one, especially Soren's smoldering stares he gives her because Nora still belongs to him even though she refuses his love (and beatings).

Be still my heart, I need a Lance in my life. Also, we meet a new character, Simone, the Rainbow Slut (because of her rainbow hair) submissive who Nora and Soren adore.

Great start to a serial.