katiebabs

Katiebabs Library of Books

The Gate for .99 cents! (Sunday June 1st to Sunday June 15th!)

Reblogged from KT Grant: Redheaded Author of Sexy:

Buy Links: Amazon/ Barnes and Noble/ All Romance Ebooks/ iTunes/ Kobo /Smashwords/ Google Play

He gave her a frosty smile. “I would kill him for touching what’s mine.”

She huffed in indignation. “I’m not your property—”

He launched toward the couch, vaulting over it in a blink. Scooping her off her feet, he carried her toward his bedroom.

She struggled, calling him all types of horrible names. Her heel clipped his inner thigh.

He twined his arm between her legs then thrust her back.

Her nose bumped the wall as he enclosed her throat in a binding clench. She shoved back to get him to release her. “Let me go!”

He laughed, jabbing his crotch into her ass “Keep moving around, and I’ll be inside you in ten seconds flat.” Catching her earlobe between his teeth, he bit down.

She arched away to escape his touch, the way her body responded to his manhandling. It didn’t make any sense! How could she be so turned on when she wanted to hit him?

His hand moved away from her throat to curve around her breast, his thumb circling her nipple. She pressed her lips together to stop from crying out in pleasure.

“Did you know angry sex is the best kind?” he whispered. He dipped his hand in the opening of her shirt, his palm flattening over her breast.

Source: http://ktgrnt.wordpress.com/2014/06/01/the-gate-for-99-cents-sunday-june-1st-to-sunday-june-15th