katiebabs

Katiebabs Library of Books

It's my party, and I'll micro-Tweet if I want to (though it's actually called SubTweeting)

Reblogged from TezMillerOz:

Jun 19

often stuff is posted online before the author announces. Please check with the author before blasting info like that.

Jun 19

this is the fourth or fifth time you've announced one of my titles or release dates before I've had a chance to.

Jun 19

perhaps wait a month after the info is posted, or ask the author.

38m

info that's up that early is usually inaccurate. You should really do the authors the courtesy of letting them announce.

4m

I don't think asking you to let authors announce their own news is telling you how to blog, just asking for basic courtesy.

4m

no need to micro tweet. I wasn't attacking you. I have seen how info gets leaked and authors panic. A lot goes on backstage.

3m

there's an information system in house that sometimes gets leaked to amazon. Someone sees it, announces, panic ensues.

3m

I have been on that side and seen other authors to through it. It would just be nice to show some courtesy. That is all.

3m

nobody is telling you how to blog, how to review, etc. just to wait for authors to get to share their own news (1/2)

2m

(2/2) especially when you just said yourself what you're sharing is inaccurate.

(show spoiler)